Monday, November 30, 2009

and the days just keep coming

So within the past week or so I have gotten ridiculous amounts of sleep, more sleep = more healing for my knee. I can now walk without crutches, but turning right isn't really good, two lefts will have to do. I have been doing some strength exercises and stretches to help retain muscle in my leg. Every morning I wake up and I hope it's just all a bad dream, but it's not. Every morning I hope that some how miraculously it'll heal and go back to normal, but it doesn't. Life isn't fair, plain and simple. This is all surreal to me. I thought I had it all last month, but it all got taken away right before my eyes.

"Moving on doesn't mean what happened was acceptable. It means that you've chosen to no longer let it hold you back."

No comments:

Post a Comment