Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 2

I am sooooooooo looking forward to grappling tonight. I am very fortunate to have found something that I love to do. I mean smiling when somebody takes my back trying for the rear naked choke and I'm working my way for the escape is pretty twisted isn't it? But I love every moment of it, haha. Going in for body slams adds to highlights of my night. The harder they fall the better it is. I'm gonna leave it all on the mat tonight, all the frustration, all the build up; it really needs to get released.

Last night I hung out with my best friend, more I should say sister, Lori. We talked, laughed, cried, chilled, it was great. Something I totally needed. Whenever I need her, swurr that girl is always there. It's moments like this I realize how fortunate I am; I have a family that loves me, a little brother who can totally break your brother off in dancing, a passion for fighting and a gym that is fully supportive, a job, a place of my own, people who care, and a sister who has been there for me through thick and thin. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Time in itself not only heals, it reveals all.

No comments:

Post a Comment