Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 8

Drum Roll Please ....

My diagnosis is:
  1. Grade III MCL tear at the proximal femoral attachment
  2. Flap tear of the free edge of the medial mediscus --> affects the the free edge of the body and posterior horn of the meniscus
  3. Joint Effusion
Well I guess if there's something I know how to do, is do it damm good; I certainly did a good job at injuring  myself. I talked to my Dr. and he said that the MRI indicates that my weight + the guys weight all went on my right leg; I hyper-extended it and twisted it at the same time, leading me to where I am right now.
I was pretty bummed out because I was hoping to not go the surgery route. So now I have to figure out this insurance crap.

I stopped by my gym and showed my coach the paperwork. I think it's more harder on him than me; I can see he feels a lot of responsibility, but accidents happen. That is the way life is. Fighting is what makes me happy as weird as it sounds. The whole aspect of training, it's a soul saving process.

No comments:

Post a Comment