Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 5 + 6

Day 5
I got my MRI and thank goodness it wasn't in that little coffin one. It was an open room MRI, but I still had to lay on this bed thing. Then it pulls into this weird thing that's still small, but not as small as the coffin MRI machine. The sounds it makes are totally freaky and makes you wanna jump before some part of your body part gets cut off like in SAW. I think I was awake for the first 15 minutes of the MRI then I fell asleep, haha. The technician doesn't know how to read the charts, so I won't be able to find out the results until Mon. But everyone has concluded the same thing, there is a lot of water in my knee. whoo hoo. I would so rather have water in my knee than broken blood vessels.

Then I had dinner with my mom and family for her birthday. She is 43 years old, can you believe it? Such a young mom! She's been through hell and back and still standing. My mom might be that petite asian woman type, but she is such a fighter inside. i HEART her

Day 6
My best friend came over from Concord yesterday. Lori = great times. We ate at Semo Sushi in Fremont and of course Sam was working. Sam is really great since if you dont' know what you want, you just tell him what you're in the mood for. He'll just best out with this insane sushi masterpiece and *viola* you now have sushi goodness in your stomach. Since Semo closed before we were able to get dessert, we then took our fat asses over to T.G.I.F. to get dessert. Then pit stops to Target to buy some DVDs and Luckys to get beer. Then I wanted to feel total chic since I felt like crap inside, so we got manicures and pedicures. There's something about getting pampered that makes you feel so much better. So on our way home we stopped to get too many tacos since our eyes were bigger than our stomach.

We claimed the living room spreading it out with taco wrappers, beer bottles, and watched chick flicks. We laughed, we cried, and reminisced. I love Lori since I can be ALL of me with her. I can be the girl who trains to fight, the girl who tends to be cold hearted, the girl who's down for anything, the girl who stresses out about traveling, the girl who has to have everything a certain way, the girl who throws shit everywhere, the girl who gets emotional about the stupid things, the girl who just wants to have her chic moments, the girl that orders way more food than she can eat, and just well EVERYTHING. Lori is THE only person who has seen me at the darkest days and my brightest days. Her being there for me at this part of my life means a lot to me. She knows things nobody else knows, she feels what I feel. It's so funny because she is the sweetest thing ever; she'll be like "Ugh Im so upset, WE never saw this coming." She'll always say WE, like she's in it too. I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!! What's the level about best friend? Sister right? What's the level above Sister? I have no idea...but whatever that is, that's what Lori is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment