Thursday, November 12, 2009

and when in doubt

Always protect yourself. That's is the number one rule in fighting. Always protect yourself. Keep your head in the game, don't second guess. Don't fall for the other person's strategy, stick to your own. Don't let your guard down. There is nothing that you haven't gone through before that can hurt you now. When it's all said and done, it's not a loss, it's a lesson learned. You are one step ahead of the game and more experience under your belt. Don't be arrogant, is what my coach always tells me. Fighting has taught me a lot about myself and especially during this "thing" I'm going through.

Lesson learned: always protect myself. ALWAYS PROTECT MYSELF. ALWAYS PROTECT MYSELF. ALWAYS PROTECT MYSELF. ALWAYS PROTECT MYSELF. I'm gonna let the dust settle and just lay low. I'm a bit livid about the things that just happened, so for my, everyone else, and all innocent bystanders sake, it's in the best interest of all parties that I cool down my temper.

F*KKAH! I should've known better...

No comments:

Post a Comment