Sunday, November 22, 2009

P.S.

With my knee injury I have received a lot of good wishes and love. I didn't think that so many people cared. I feel very grateful to have so many people care about me and my well being. It gives a twist on my perspective on life. You know life is short; sometimes you get caught up in your emotions and tunnel vision of what you're going through that you forget about the people around you; the people that truly do care about you and enjoy your presence wether or not they tend to express it often enough or not. Enjoy life and the many moments it has to give to you.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has called or texted me wishing me better.

P.P.S. Thank you to Sub, Phenom, & Moms for a night of adventure & attempted surprise. Big 519'd it
           but totally made up for it with all the laughs and the rough whiskey.
          
           Thank you to Lori for driving all the way out from Concord and being my personal nurse for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment