Monday, November 16, 2009

constant thoughts

So I'm finally back from Vegas. I have never wanted to go back home so bad!!! I had fun spending time with friends and making ridiculous memories full of inside jokes.

I can't stop thinking though and my mind is spinning in so many directions. I'm gambling and I don't like it. Why? Because the odds are not in my favor, but I keep playin in the game. I think deep down inside part of my believes that my luck will turn around. But I know better than this, you shouldn't play with emotion, you need to play with logic. The odds are not in my favor, the highs are too high and the low is too low. I have more to lose than what there is to gain. It's a lot to put out on the line.

I have to remind myself that what I'm feeling isn't real. I'm just caught up in the moment of stolen moments... and that's what they really are... plain and simple point blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment