Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Physical Therapy Session 2

I went from 105 degrees to 120 degrees measuring my legs laying down... I'm rather impressed myself I must say!!! My PT says I'm doing good and she gave me this resistance band to use. Next week we'll try the bicycle and see how I do. I'm able to go up and down the stairs now without holding the rail. I have more motion in my knee but certain things I just can't do for a long amount of time.

For instance, laying down for a 6 hour session with Cory really challenged my knee. I was able to compensate by "booting" my foot, so it was ok. The session with Cory was a real challenging one, not just physically, but mentally too. It was definately an experience of a lifetime...and I'm really looking forward to the future sessions with him. It's a process and I have to remember that. He's such a talented guy!

So here's my plug for the shop, all those guys are legit!!!

Death Before Dishonor
130 E. San Carlos
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 279-3232

If you know the downtown San Jose area, then it's right nextdoor to La Victoria's. If you don't know what La Vics is, you best get on that orange sauce son!

No comments:

Post a Comment